Thursday, June 5, 2014

21 Days

It's 21 days today...the day I planned to break my fast.  Honestly, today is the first day I have felt energetic enough to do yoga or exercise at all.  I feel absolutely pumped!  So, on I go!  I'm not going to arrive at this point and turn around now. 

Mainly my reasoning is like a runners.  You work and work and hit the wall.  The wall is when your body has run out of fuel and it needs to switch to burning fat.  I wonder if that switch has been completed in my body and this is when I will start losing the most.  I've already lost 13 lbs and taken in my belt buckle two inches.  I am going to continue and see where this goes.

Today's Juice:

3 huge carrots
2 medium apples
2 large cucumbers
A large bunch of spinach
Protein powder

I'm psyched to see where this will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment