Tuesday, November 4, 2014

In the Search for a way of life



I am still searching for way that will work for me to get and stay healthy.  I broke my fast and gained back the weight I lost while I was on it.  My eating habits are so shaky-- I can fast all right but what can I eat when I come off of the fast?  This is the tricky part.  I know plant-based is the way to go but it can't include too many carbs or it won't work for me (been there, done that!)

This image is an illustration of how it feels to search in this world so full of advice and imagery.  We are bombarded with advice and products to enhance and define something so pure and simple. I just want the pure essence of the practice of yoga.  It is in the reflection of the media driven striving that we all get caught up in.  As with yoga, so it is with life.  Over-thinking, over-buying, looking for someone or something--some book or article...that will show the way.  The way is inside all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment